Book Online for AluminiumBook Now
Event Update For Aluminium's Latest Editions
The 2022 edition of Aluminium will be held as a face-to-face trade fair between 27.09.2022 and 29.09.2022. Messe Düsseldorf, the hosting location for the edition will, have strict COVID-19 safety measures in place. The safety plan will include safeguards such as:
- Attendees will be asked to show before entry 3G documents such as negative test results, vaccination passports or proof of recovery. The valid types of negative test results include one generated from PCR or rapid antigen tests. Regardless of the conducted test type, all results will be valid for 48 hours. They can be renewed at the dedicated test centre located in Messe Düsseldorf. All 3G documents must be uploaded in the CovPass or Corona-Warn apps.
- Pre-registration will be mandatory for all participants and ticket purchase can be made only online. Such a step is necessary to avoid congestions and for contact tracing purposes in the event of an infection. Regular hand disinfection is highly advisable for all attendees. They should also avoid physical forms of networking as well. Wearing face masks is mandatory, as is adhering to the coughing/sneezing etiquette. The social distance regulation which attendees need to follow at present is maintaining a 2-metre distance at all times.
- To ensure the maintenance of the safety measures, Messe Düsseldorf will undergo several vital changes. These include installing separated exit and entry areas to present congestions. The hallways will also undergo expansion to maintain social distance. Strategic locations in the venue like the entrance areas will have disinfection dispensers in place. All areas of the site such as the exhibition halls will be subject to regular disinfections. This will apply the most for high-touch surfaces like the door handles or bannisters.
A Brief Overview of Aluminium
Aluminium brings you all the latest news and trends developing in the world of wire, cable and metalworking – all neatly presented and discussed on a global platform with a massive in-built audience. The international exhibition services the entire production chain as it showcases high-quality raw materials and ends with innovative approaches to service treatment. All this and more can be discovered during the event’s program!
GETA ltd has sorted through many a business trips and guarantees swift service. In terms of prices, we have the best discount rates for professional accommodation and we send them to you in a matter of hours. Business travel has never been as easy or economic to plan. Tell us how you see your online hotel reservation for Aluminium and we’ll build a custom list with the most suitable hotel offers in Dusseldorf.
Why Your Visit is Worth It
Part of the success of Aluminium is the fact that aluminium as a material is widely used within manufacturing, and the tight specialized focus also helps. Reasons to attend are many:
- 1000+ exhibitors had booths last edition;
- 27,500 trade visitors from all over the world were present;
- 80,000 square metres were dedicated as an exhibition space;
- Focus on career development;
- One of the richest product portfolios;
- A diverse support program – Aluminium Conference and Aluminium Forum.
Aluminium takes the stage at Messe Düsseldorf and has twenty years of experience under its belt to ensure that a professional visitor from every level has a productive time at the trade show. The first ever Aluminium happened in 1997 and since then operates on a biennial basis. What contributes to its reputation as a champion event for the aluminium industry is its sheer abundance of product categories - connection technology, recycling, auxiliaries, alloy trading, prefabricated buildings, refractory, rolling mills, traffic control systems and workshop equipment make up only a small portion of what’s exhibited. This paired with the lectures, talks and guided tours make each edition easy to experience no matter what your agenda is.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
Internationalism is the key word when you think about the trade event. Organizers refer to it in the official press releases as the “United Nations of Aluminium” and there’s a reason for that. You have visitors from 123 nations attend last edition with the prediction for that number to stay the same. As far as backgrounds, there’s most of Europe along with South Africa, the United States and far-flung destinations like Brazil, Japan and New Zealand. This number has jumped from 108 countries in the past. The same trend can be observed within exhibitor number, which now come from 54 countries. Brands include YE FONG ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIAL, ALUMAG and OTTO JUNKER.
06.10.2020 - 08.10.2020
Cancelled because of COVID 19
09.10.2018 - 11.10.2018
SQ M of Exhibition Area
29.11.2016 - 01.12.2016
SQ M of Exhibition Area
How to get to Aluminium
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By Public Transport
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min