Book Online for EUROGUSSBook Now
Covid-19 Event Update
The Euroguss 2022 trade fair has been postponed. The trade show will take place on June 8th and 10th, 2022. The event will be held in Nuremberg, Germany, as an in-person exhibition. For the event, Messe Nuremberg will have a strict COVID-19 prevention plan in place. The plan will include the following safety measures:
- Attendees must maintain a safe distance of 1.5 meters at all times. To accommodate the task, the venue will have wide aisles, separate entrances and exits. In the indoor spaces, all visitors must wear masks. FFP2 masks are required. Surgical masks are also available for use by exhibitors and stand personnel.
- Attendees must show proof that they are not infected with COVID-19. Validated immunisation passports, negative test results, and proof of recovery are all acceptable documents. PCR or rapid antigen tests that are less than 48 hours old are acceptable forms of testing. A quarantine order, as well as one positive and one negative PCR test, are required as proof of recovery. The evidence of recovery must be more than six months old. Those who have been vaccinated must show that their second immunisation dose was administered within the last two weeks.
A Brief Overview of EUROGUSS
The die casting industry occupies a particularly influential role within a compound of industries – the automotive, medical, energy technology and more. EUROGUSS reflects the importance of the die casting processes alongside highlighting every related sector. This global trade fair often serves as the first place to reveal the latest in technological breakthroughs, allowing exhibitors to launch their solutions and services to great financial gain and coverage from industry specialists.
GETA ltd is an expert at locating the best possible online hotel reservations for trade fairs. What we promise is comfort at affordable rates. Business travel belongs to every business big and small, so we adapt to your finances with the goal to reduce overall costs. We also look into rooms close to EUROGUSS to spare you long and complicated commutes. Wherever you may be located in Nuremberg, one thing is for certain: you will have access to reliable public transport!
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
EUROGUSS is a highly specialized event that uses precise laser focus to introduce exhibitors to the right buyers, suppliers, and service providers in their particular niche in the process chain. The trade fair has a massive international draw, and each edition enjoys an upward trend when it comes to attendance rates. The last edition brought:
- 641 international exhibitors;
- 15,000+ international trade visitors from over 60 countries.
A look into the trade fair’s history reveals why it is such a potent ground for brand development. The very first edition (back in 1996) brought in only 93 exhibitors, which is roughly a seventh of what the fair brings in now. The location was also different. Sindelfingen was the first host city before the fair outgrew its exhibition space. Held once every two years, EUROGUSS represents the entire technology spectrum within the die-cast industry. Exhibition space is dedicated to CAD systems, CAM systems, alloys, control systems, hardening systems, industrial robots, ladles, die casting agents, instrumentation, foundry tools, furnaces, and the list seems endless. Visitors can tap into the broad industry knowledge that is newly available through the support program put in place.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
We have the data concerning the makeup of EUROGUSS. Because the trade fair has firm German roots, nearly half of all exhibitors are German in origin (46%). The remaining 54% come from all over the world, while European countries lead the numbers. These include Italy, Turkey, Spain, Austria and the Czech Republic. Visitors come from 60 countries, and it will not be a surprise to see a strong overlap in the countries represented. Outside of Germany, there’s Italy, Austria, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, and France. Professionally, you can expect to meet with manufacturing specialists, developers, and purchasers, with nearly all trade visitors having the procurement role in their respective companies.
14.01.2020 - 16.01.2020
SQ M of Exhibition Area
16.01.2018 - 18.01.2018
SQ M of Exhibition Area
12.01.2016 - 14.01.2016
SQ M of Exhibition Area
How to get to EUROGUSS
Nuremberg Airport – not advisable
Nuremberg Central Station – 1 hr via Allersberger Strasse
Nuremberg Airport – 30 mins via B4R
Nuremberg Central Station – 10 mins via Münchener Strasse
By Public Transport
Nuremberg Airport – 30 mins via U-Bahns U2 and U1
Nuremberg Central Station – 10 mins via U-Bahn U1