Book Online for Fensterbau FrontaleBook Now
Between 12.07.2022 – 15.07.2022, the Fensterbau Frontale will take place. The fair, which will take place as a live exhibition, has been postponed. Messe Nuremberg will be the venue for the trade show. A strict COVID-19 prevention plan will be implemented at the in-person event. The Holz-Handwerk - the wood crafts' machine technology exhibition - will run concurrently with Fensterbau Frontale. The following are some of the event's safety precautions:
- In all areas of the venue, attendees must maintain a social distance of 1.5 meters between each other. Increased floor space, wider aisles, and redesigned entrance areas will be featured at Messe Nuremberg. The seating in the meeting rooms will be reconfigured. Floor markings, notices, and a digital guidance system will be put in place at the venue. These will serve as a reminder to attendees to maintain social distance.
- In the interior areas of the exhibition grounds, all visitors must wear masks. Masks are not required for children under the age of six. The type of mandatory mask is the FFP2 variant for visitors, while exhibitors can use surgical masks. If the social distance is maintained, attendants can remove masks in outdoor areas. At central locations, a supply of standardised face coverings will be available.
- Attendees must wash their hands frequently. Handwashing and sanitising stations will be strategically placed throughout the venue.
- The Messe Nuremberg will be thoroughly disinfected on a regular basis. Handrails and other high-touch areas will be cleaned thoroughly.
A Brief Overview of Fensterbau Frontale
Fensterbau Frontale gives you an in-depth look into the design trends for the windows, doors and facades sectors complete with presentations on the latest innovations and technological breakthroughs incorporated in future designs. The international trade show is held in Nuremberg, Germany serves as the definitive meeting point for window and facade manufacturers to showcase their products and stimulate sales. It’s one of the events you don’t want to miss!
GETA ltd has a large database of hand-selected hotels, which meet all your needs and exceeds all your expectations. You check in a hotel room that saves you money on your travel expenses and also makes commuting to the Fensterbau Frontale exhibition centre effortless thanks to its strategic location. These advantages help you make most of your business travel and enjoy success all thanks to your bespoke hotel booking online.
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
The answer to the question is short and sweet: it’s great for business. Fensterbau Frontale has all the makings to create brand recognition among architects and carpenters, because it focuses on shifting product and facilitating cross-border sales. What else is there to pursue? We also have to point out the favorable numbers:
- 1320+ international exhibitors from 42 countries;
- 100,000+ international trade visitors from 116 countries.
FENSTERBAU FRONTALE has over three decades to grow to its current size and reputation as the very first edition was held back in 1988. Since then the trade show has established itself as the premier market to sell and buy. Speaking of editions, we have to mention the fact that the event is open only to professional visitors and the show is staged once every two years. What has helped in cultivating its popularity is the fact it runs alongside the related HOLZ-HANDWERK, which is focused more on handy work and woodworking. This gives you excellent opportunities to cross sale. As far as products are concerned, visitors can discover everything under one roof – security technology, gates, glass products, hardware, machinery, abrasives, adhesives, coating agents, doors, equipment, facades, windows, detergents and conservatories.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
As with most other specialist trade shows that operate on the territory of Germany, Fensterbau Frontale maintains a German majority, which is to expected. Nearly three fourths of visitors come are of German descent. The division between exhibitors is less dramatic with a clear divide down the middle. In terms of internationality, the majority of those visitors and exhibitors come from European countries. Looking at the professional background of visitors, we see that there is a high concentration of window manufacturers, then followed by other related trades like building joinery and building locksmiths.
Fensterbau Frontale 2020
16.06.2020 - 19.06.2020
Cancelled because of COVID 19
FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2018
21.03.2018 - 24.03.2018
SQ M of Exhibition Area
FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2016
16.03.2016 - 19.03.2016
SQ M of Exhibition Area
How to get to Fensterbau Frontale
Nuremberg Airport – not advisable
Nuremberg Central Station – 1 hr via Allersberger Strasse
Nuremberg Airport – 30 mins via B4R
Nuremberg Central Station – 10 mins via Münchener Strasse
By Public Transport
Nuremberg Airport – 30 mins via U-Bahns U2 and U1
Nuremberg Central Station – 10 mins via U-Bahn U1