Covid-19 Event Update
IFSEC 2022 will take place between the dates 10.05.2022 and 17.05.2022. The event will take place as a face-to-face exposition. ExCeL London will host the 2022 edition of IFSEC. The venue will feature a rigorous COVID-19 safety plan. The prevention plan will include the following safeguards:
- Before entering the venue, attendees must present 3G entry documents. Attendees in the United Kingdom can use the NHS Covid-19 Pass app for the task. Participants from other countries can also use their own country's version of the mentioned app. Proof of a double vaccination with an approved EU vaccine is one of the valid forms of 3G documents. The documents also include evidence of recovery, which demonstrates the presence of Covid-19 antibodies. Participants may also show negative lateral flow tests. The completion of these tests must have taken place within the previous 48 hours. Foreign participants should be aware that they must submit a negative test result within 48 hours of arriving in the UK.
- Attendees should note that wearing a medical mask in all indoor areas is mandatory. So is maintaining a social distance of 1.5 m. Regular hand sanitation is also obligatory. For the task, attendees can use the sanitation stations available in areas such as the washrooms.
A Brief Overview of IFSEC
Leading security experts and service providers are all packing their bags for IFSEC – the premier international exhibition for the fire industry and security industry. You’ve got top exhibitors from around the world confirmed to present, catch up and network during the days in London, UK that features one of the most comprehensive programs on global security in the worlds. It’s the perfect platform to grow brand recognition, explore new markets and get up-to-date information.
Why waste time and effort trying to book a hotel for IFSEC, when we can wrap up the whole process in a single day. Our process is incredibly simple. All we need from you is to send us your desired location within London, accommodation type and price range. We use your criteria to select the best hotel booking in London that maximizes your benefits and minimize all expenses. Take us up on our bespoke hotel accommodation and see how your business trip improves.
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
You can’t afford not to exhibit at IFSEC – it’s the go platform for major manufacturers, suppliers and service providers in security and fire protection in the world. Because it’s a highly specialized event of the highest calibre, the number of exhibitors is smaller compared to the visitor numbers and their buying power. Here is a taste:
- 500+ international exhibitors;
- 27,000+ international trade visitors from 133 countries;
- 34% of which held an annual purchasing budget of over £1 million.
Starting in 1988, IFSEC has consolidated efforts in security and fire protection for thirty years as the trade exhibition has debuted only the most cutting-edge innovations across the entire spectrum every single year. The brand has been so successful that it has popular offshoots in Southeast Asia, India and the Philippines. We also don’t want to forget the IFSEC Global, which is organized in collaboration with FIREX International. Visitors have access to all the newest models of security systems, video surveillance systems, alarm systems, CCTV, internet security systems, security locks, biometrics and fire protection systems. As we already mentioned, exhibitors benefit from a strong interest in purchases from big buyers. Product debuts do extremely well in this environment and with the right marketing on site, you can walk away with a boost in direct sales.
Who Are You Going to Meet There?
Texecom, Suprema, Axis, Genetec, Flir, Vanderbilt, Salto, Alhua, CSL, ANV, HID, Kedacom and many others are the companies that come to exhibit at IFSEC. As you can see you have some of the biggest names on a global level attend the proceedings. As far as visitors go, apart from the big buyers, you have a manner of experts come for the sublime support programming. There will be webinars, white papers, seminars and keynotes on the most pressing issues as well as best practices and future technologies. That guarantees you the top minds that are constantly working to push the limits of technology.