Book Online for Paris Air ShowBook Now
The 54th edition of SIAE will be held at the Le Bourget Airport outside of Paris, France, and Gifas is looking forward to hosting it. The new dates for the air show's live edition are June 19, 2023, and June 25, 2023! There will be new additions to the program in this edition. Among them will be the Paris Air Lab, Jobs and Training Forum, Rocketry Challenges, and Intertwined Careers Plane. Covid-19 prevention measures will be in place at the airport that will host the event. These will include:
- All participants must show proof that they are not infected with the coronavirus. The following are some examples of legitimate documents that can be used to prove your point:
- A vaccination certificate with the second dose given at most 14 days before the event.
- Proof of recovery documents. A positive coronavirus test, an approved quarantine document, and a subsequent negative test result constitute such papers. The recovery must not have taken place less than three months before the event. It should also not exceed six months before the beginning of the trade fair.
- Negative test results that are less than 24 hours old are acceptable as a 3G document. Rapid antigen or PCR tests are viable options for obtaining such a document.
- There will be strict social distancing rules in place at the fairgrounds. The venue will also implement several changes related to safe distancing regulations. Among the alterations will be expanded corridors and the adding of one-way traffic lanes. The meeting rooms will be reconfigured as well. The venue will have separate entrances and exits to avoid congestions. Floor markings and distance indicators will be placed throughout the convention hall. Protective screens and dividers will be installed in places like the information kiosks. Personal protective equipment, including face masks, will be worn by staff at the exhibition centre.
- Attendees must present 3G entry documents upon arrival in France due to the implemented travel restrictions.
A Brief Overview of Paris Air Show
Soar through the Parisian skies by getting a front row seat at the Paris Air Show – the century-old international exhibition dedicated to showcasing the latest developments and best practices in aerospace, aircraft, and airport equipment. Programming is quite extensive and involves a great deal of Paris, France to accommodate all the aviation professionals and enthusiasts who want to make an appearance. You don’t want to miss this business opportunity!
GETA ltd knows exactly where to look for exceptional discounts on professional accommodation and strategic locations close to the show grounds. Book your hotel accommodation for Paris Air Show in a matter of hours and cut down on costs no matter where on the price spectrum you find yourself. We can accommodate groups of all sizes and always surround you with adequate public transport options. To maximize your commute, we even provide you with the best routes to take. Now that’s how you have a successful work trip.
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
We will not mince any words. Paris Air Show is the definitive platform for doing business in aviation in Europe and in the world for that matter. The attendance data alone is staggering and is proof enough of its commercial potency:
- 2300+ international exhibitors from 48 countries showcased at the event;
- 142,000+ international trade visitors made the trip;
- 180,000+ members of the public attended;
- 125,000+ square metres of exhibition space used;
- 140 aircraft exhibited;
- 45 aircraft performed flying displays.
Paris Air Show is an institution in the aviation and aerospace sectors. Next to being one of the biggest of its kind, it’s also one of the oldest, having already been in operation for over a century. The first ever edition was held in 1909 right at the birth of aviation as a technology. Editions take place over a course of two years. The product portfolio is comprehensive with static displays reserved for aircraft engines, aerospace power plants, related equipment, cabin interior, pilot aids, subcontracting, aircraft construction, helicopters, defense technology, satellite communication systems, space research, space vehicles and more. All this is housed at the at Paris–Le Bourget Airport.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
We like to say that the static displays are meant for trade visitors and buyers, while the adrenaline-fueled aero acrobatics are the draw for the general public, which is captivated by the majesty of flying. The way the flow of visitors is managed is to separate them with the first two days reserved for trade visitors, who are attracted by the targeted B2B meeting program. Trade visitors represent the service sector, aircraft sector (construction to assembly), subcontracting, maintenance and the space sectors among many. Over 150 countries are represented with European countries taking the lead followed closely by North America and Asia. The last two days are open to anyone who wants to see the air show and enjoy the latest innovations.
Paris Air Show 2021
21.06.2021 - 27.06.2021
Cancelled because of COVID 19
Paris Air Show 2019
17.06.2019 - 23.06.2019
SQ M of Exhibition Area
PARIS AIR SHOW 2017
19.06.2017 - 25.06.2017
SQ M of Exhibition Area
PARIS AIR SHOW 2015
15.06.2015 - 21.06.2015
SQ M of Exhibition Area
How to get to Paris Air Show
Paris Airport-Le Bourget is in a 30 min walking distance from the expo centre
from Paris Airport-Le Bourget is just 6 min car drive (2.1 km)
from Gare du Nord =30 min drive (12.4km)
By Public Transport
from Paris Airport-Le Bourget walk 20 min to the nearest stop Lenine then take Bus Nr 350 for 3 stops to Michelet - Parc des Expositions and another 4 min walk you will arrive at the exoo centre
from Gare du Nord take RER B train for 3 stops (10 min) to Le Bourget Stop and then you have 23 min walk to the expo centre