Book Online for TubeBook Now
Tube 2022 Covid-19 Update
Due to the ongoing pandemic, Tube 2022 has been postponed. Tube's latest edition will occur between June 20th and June 24th, 2022. The event will be held at Messe Düsseldorf in person. The event will take place in conjunction with the Wire trade show. To ensure attendant safety, organisers will implement a strict COVID-19 prevention plan. The following sanitation and safety measures will be included in the safety plan:
- Attendees must show proof of recovery, a vaccination certificate, or negative test results in order to enter the venue. The test results will be available for 48 hours after their issuing. The second dose of vaccination must not have occurred earlier than two weeks before the start of the event. Attendees who provide proof of recovery should make certain it is not older than 3 months. All 3G documents must be provided in digital format by the attendees.
- Attendees must disinfect their hands on a regular basis. They should also avoid exchanging paper documents or engaging in physical networking such as shaking hands. In areas such as meeting rooms and exhibition halls, attendees must wear face masks. Attendants must also maintain a social distance of 2 metres from one another.
- Several changes will be made at Messe Düsseldorf. Among them will be the addition of larger aisles and entrance areas. There will also be floor markings to remind attendees about the social distance rule. Disinfection stations will be located in strategic areas of the venue, such as the entrances.
A Brief Overview of Tube
Tube is the international trade fair that caters exclusively to the Tube and Tube processing industry, where exhibitors have a chance to meet with top buyers from around the world as well as showcase latest technological and manufacturing innovations. All this happens in Dusseldorf, Germany and you have a chance to meet with the industrial manufacturing elite from all related sectors in Europe under one roof. How can you not reserve a booth?
GETA ltd has experience working with travelling professionals and has access to a large database of attractive hotel options in Dusseldorf. Your online hotel reservation for trade fairs is tailored to your exact specifications, has solid connections to public transport and is affordable. It’s our goal to make your business trip feasible no matter how big your company is. Book hotel accommodation for Tube that keeps travel expenses to a minimum. We’ll even help you with relevant details on public transport routes you can take in the city!
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
We want to underline how important Tube is for the pipe industry as the application of this tech assists other major heavy and light industries. The trade fair has a varied audience, which is also reflected in the visitor numbers. If you’re unconvinced of the opportunities here, look at the:
- 1200+ international exhibitors from 50+ countries showcased;
- 31,000+international trade visitors made the trip;
- 52,000+ square metres of exhibition space was used.
Tube is open to professionals only and has been taking the stage at Messe Dusseldorf every two years. The very first event was held in 1988 to a small audience and since then the brand has gained quite the traction, establishing itself as a linchpin worldwide. The format has been so popular that it produced successful satellite events all over the world - Russia, India, Southeast Asia, China and Arabia. Visitors come because they’re treated to the full processing chain in thematic areas. There are raw materials, pipes and fittings, machinery for pipe manufacturing, process technology tools and related tools, measuring, testing and control technology, profiles and associated equipment. If you’re interested in growing your business influence, then sign yourself up for the matchmaker service.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
Internationality is a key trait that defines Tube. Exhibitors come from all over the world with the biggest concentration being in Europe – Germany, Austria, Finland, Italy, France, Bulgaria, Spain and Switzerland. There’s also strong numbers coming from China, Hong Kong, India, South Korea, Taiwan and the United States of America. As far who you are able to meet. Outside trade visitors directly involved in the Tube industry, you also meet decision makers from the automotive supply, chemical, energy, electrical, iron and construction industries. Their main motivations for attending include surveying new products and getting in touch to place orders.
07.12.2020 - 11.12.2020
Cancelled because of COVID 19
16.04.2018 - 20.04.2018
SQ M of Exhibition Area
How to get to Tube
from Dusseldorf Hbf is 1h 30 min walk or 30 min with a bicycle
1h 5 min with a walk or 25 min with a bike
from Dusseldorf Hauptbahnhof the ride will take you 30 min (~9 km)
from the airport there are only 15 to 20 min (~9km)
By Public Transport
From the Dusseldorf Central Station U-Bahn Nr U78 will get you there for 26 min
From Dusseldorf International Airport to Messeplatz you need to change transport with either of this 3 options:
- From Airpot Terminals A/B/C: 6 stops with Bus 760 to Freiligrathplatz and then U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within 7 min walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- SB51 from Flughafen Terminal A/B/C to Theodor-Heuss-Brücke and then with U78 to MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA/Messe Nord and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
- from Terminals A/B/C take bus 721 for 6 stops to 'Am Hain', transfer to bus 722 for another 4 stops to Messe Congress Center and within walking distance you will reach the Messe*
* every choice will take you from 30 to 40 min