Book Online for ACHEMABook Now
Covid-19 Event Update
The ACHEMA 2022 event has been postponed. Organisers made the difficult decision due to rising infection rates associated with the new coronavirus strain. The event will take place between August 22nd and August 26th, 2022. As a live event, the international trade fair will take place at Messe Frankfurt. COVID-19 protective measures will be in place during the face-to-face exhibition. These will include the following:
- A valid ticket, ID card/passport, and one of the following documents are required for all attendees:
- Proof of vaccination (two doses, with the second, administered 14 days before the event)
- Proof of recovery between one and six months old
- A COVID-19 test result that is less than 24 hours old.
- All attendants should keep a distance of 1.5 meters between themselves and other visitors. In indoor areas, they must always wear a medical, KN95, or FFP2 mask. When sneezing or coughing, attendees should do so in the crook of their arms.
- Attendees should avoid shaking hands or other physical forms of networking. They should also wash their hands as frequently as they need to. Throughout the exhibition grounds, disinfection dispensers will be available. This includes areas near the entrances, concession stands, and public restrooms.
- Attendees should remain in their rooms if they experience any symptoms, such as a loss of smell or taste.
A Brief Overview of ACHEMA
ACHEMA enjoys a stellar reputation as the definitive platform for advancements within chemical engineering and the process industry. The international exhibition focuses on the most important topics that impact our life such as sustainability, safety and water management. Exhibitors present their innovations within analysis technology, laboratory technology, security systems, equipment and instrumentation.
Put together your business travel plan early and turn to GETA ltd to discover top-notch deals on your hotel booking. It’s easy to organize a whole trip in a matter of a day, when you have an experienced team to do the research for you. We have grown a network of hotels in Frankfurt that’s still growing and includes hotels throughout the entire city. You have options from smaller 2-star guesthouses to high-end 5-star luxury brands you can take advantage of.
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
ACHEMA is one of the oldest historically running trade fairs servicing the needs of chemistry and biotechnology, and during its century in operation has grown its value:
- 144,628 industry visitors from 145 countries have walked the halls;
- 3,737 exhibitors have reserved booths at the exhibition centre;
- ACHEMA is the world forum for chemical engineering and the process industry;
- Each edition sets trends across every field;
- Investors favor this platform;
- There is always a support program with events for pupils and teachers.
ACHEMA, as mentioned above, holds a particular influence over the chemical industry, because it has been running for a century. The first ever edition was held in 1920 and has acted as a tool to chart the entire history of the industry as a whole. The exhibition is organized once every three years at Messe Frankfurt and each edition has its own special themes that complement the show’s core topics – chemical engineering, chemical and biochemical reaction technology, energy and alternative feedstock, and material processing. Over the decades as the exhibition grew in size, the program also came to include mainstays such as the ACHEMA worldwide Business Forum, Events for Pupils, the ACHEMA Start-up Award and events with focus on specific counties.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
Once we break down exhibitors, we discover they come from a variety of industry sectors such as plant engineering, environmental science, petrochemicals, chemistry and biotechnology. Among these we have names such as Microfluidics International Corporation, Lab Logistics Group GmbH, MKS Instruments, Inc. and S.K. Pharma Machinery PVT. Ltd. among others. Coming to witness the latest innovations demonstration at ACHEMA are engineers, commercial staff, foremen, lab assistants, technicians, chemists and physicists. We also have to mention that the trade fair offers an education program as well, so students, pupils and trainees are also in high numbers along with various instructors, teachers and scientific staff.
11.06.2018 - 15.06.2018
How to get to ACHEMA
From Hauptbahnhof - 20 min
From Fnakfurt Aiport - 35 min with a bike
From Frankfurt Main Station - 10 min
From Frankfurt Airport - 20 min
By Public Transport
From HBF S-Bahns with numbers 3, 4, 5 or 6 will all get you to Messe Frankfurt for 11 min
From Frankfurt Airport with ICE, S8 or S9 for 35 min to HBF and then S3, S4, S5 or S6 for 11 min