Covid-19 Event Updates
The 2022 edition of Arabian Travel Market will be a hybrid event. It will include a physical exhibition as well as a digital platform. The face-to-face component will take place at the Dubai World Trade Centre from May 9th to May 12th, 2022. The digital aspect will take place between May 17th and May 18th, 2022. COVID-19 safety protocols will be put in place at the Dubai World Trade Centre. The following are some of the health and safety measures that will be implemented:
- Pre-registration is required using the designated online portals. This is necessary to avoid traffic congestion and to track down contacts. Participants must show their badge or ticket when entering the venue. They should also have valid 3G documents that demonstrate their health status. Negative test results, recovery reports, and vaccination certificates are all acceptable files. Proof of recovery documents must be between 3 and 6 months old.
- Facemasks must be worn by all attendees in locations such as the exhibition spaces. Participants should also keep a social distance of 2 meters between them. They must avoid handshakes and other physical forms of networking. They should also avoid distributing free on-site literature.
- All areas of the venue, particularly those with high traffic, will be disinfected on a regular basis. Overnight hall sanitation and regular high-touch area cleaning will be included in the disinfection.
- Changes will be made to the exhibition grounds. These will include the aisles with a width of 2.5 meters for one-way traffic and 4 meters for two-way traffic. Specialised floor markings will be used to remind attendees about social distance. There will be special reminding signs about the mandatory wearing of face masks. The meeting capacity of the exhibition halls and meeting rooms will change. The social distancing principle of one person per 4m2 gross will be followed.
A Brief Overview of Arabian Travel Market
Arabian Travel Market, sometimes shortened to ATM, corners the inbound and outbound travel business in the Middle East and builds economic bridges between the region and the rest of the world. The international trade show is one of the biggest B2B on the global scene is the perfect place to build brand recognition and explore new markets. Dubai, UAE hosts this event and each year sees the best in travel deals.
Dubai is a pretty far destination and you need a light hand to handle your hotel rooms for Arabian Travel Market, which is where GETA ltd comes in to plan your business trip. We’re experts when it comes to booking hotels for business travelers and we know how to cater to every price point. GETA ltd gets you a list with the top hotel prices during Arabian Travel Market and you also get properties that are located a short distance away from Dubai World Trade Centre.
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
You won’t hear a dissatisfied exhibitor at Arabian Travel Market, because it generates a great deal of money all around. You’re able to move products off shelves and have deals signed, because the international trade show enjoys:
- 2500+ international exhibiting companies;
- 9000+ international exhibiting personnel;
- 28,000+ international trade visitors;
- 900+ accredited trade journalists;
- 150+ countries represented;
Arabian Travel Market has a long history behind its back, which has contributed to its success. The inaugural edition was held back in 1994 and in the nearly three decades, the trade show has managed to extend its influence to major regions all over the world, thus turning it into the best possible platform to network with buyers from as many countries as possible. You also get to do this at the highest level possible. You also know that you’re betting on the safest option, because Arabian Travel Market is a brand that’s backed by the Government of Dubai and the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing. The show’s portfolio includes all kinds of travel such as bus and airline travel and all types of travel offers – cruises, language trips, cultural tourism, spa trips and resort vacations.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
Arabian Travel Market usually sees two flows of exhibitors and visitors in general. There are those local to the Middle East, who wish to showcase their products and services on a platform that gives them access to regions outside – Africa, North & South America, Asia, Australia and Europe in its entirety. The opposite is also true. Companies and buyers from the outside are looking to build their networks with the inclusion of the luxurious travel destination in the Middle East. All in all, there is representation from over 150 countries. As an exhibitor, you’re guaranteed great business through ATM’s Buyers’ Club, which has grown up to 6,665 members – all senior travel industry decision makers. We’re talking tour operators and agents, wholesalers and private travel arrangers.
The 2021 edition of ATM was the first hybrid event in the history of the fair. It consisted of a face-to-face exhibition and a complementing digital platform. Such changes were necessary as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The event took place between 16.05.2021 and 19.05.2021. The face-to-face part of the event had a strict health protocol to ensure the safety of participants. Despite the travel restrictions, the rendition was attended by many visitors. More than 21,600 participants from 110 countries visited the face-to-face section of the event. There were also many attendees in the digital section. The platform registered a total of 30,790 profiles. About 20,000 face-to-face virtual meetings took place. The conference program received over 6,600 views. ATM 2021 was the first and largest face-to-face event in the tourism industry since the beginning of the pandemic. The performance was considered a resounding success by all participants and showed that the sector was ready to renew in-person exhibitions. The rendition also showed that such events can be safely take place during a pandemic. This success allowed the organizers to set the date for the next ATM edition: 8.05-11.05.2022. It will occur at the Dubai World Trade Center.