Book Online for MCE - Mostra Convegno ExpocomfortBook Now
Event Covid-19 update
MCE 2022 has been postponed due to the pandemic. The event will be held in an in-person format. The event will take place at the Milan Fair Centre or Fiera Milano. The dates for the fair are between 28.06.2022 – 01.07.2022. The upcoming edition of MCE will have a strict COVID-19 prevention plan in place. This will include the following:
- A strict 3G entry policy will be implemented at the Fiera Milano. Those who attend must show proof of recovery or vaccination. They can also present negative PoC antigen rapid or PCR test results. The PoC antigen rapid results must be no older than 24 hours. The negative PCR test must be no older than 48 hours. The following information must be included in the test results documents:
- The tested person's first and last names
- The test person's home address and date of birth
- The test's manufacturer and brand name
- The test's date and time of execution
- The name of the company that the tested person works for.
- Attendees should note that mandatory registration will be part of the ticket purchasing process. This is necessary for contact tracking purposes. Attendees need to provide the following information:
- Surname and the given name of the participant
- A home address in its entirety
- Phone number of the participant
- Registration date and time
- 1.5 meters is the minimum social distance attendees must adhere to. Regular hand hygiene is mandatory. In Indoor areas, attendees must wear a medical, KN95/N95, or FFP2 mask. If the distance between seats is at least 1 metre, they can remove the mask. Attendees in meeting rooms can also remove their masks while maintaining social distance. This also applies to attendants in outdoor areas. Attendees must avoid physical greetings such as shaking hands.
- The entrance, meeting, service, and orientation areas will all undergo expansion. Attendees will receive reminders about social distance via signs and floor markings. At the counters and tables, there will be transparent partition walls. In the entrance/exit areas, disinfectant dispensers will be available. To avoid congestion, all exit and entry areas will be separated. All high-touch areas, such as door handles, will undergo regular disinfection.
A Brief Overview of MCE
MCE creates a new future for living and work spaces. It features a broad selection of products, which are group in the following zones – Indoor Climate, Water Solutions, Plant Technologies, That’s Smart and Biomass. The international exhibition values innovation and emphasizes on the importance of sustainability and minimizing the impact of construction on natural resources. MCE also brings out exhibitors to a large, global stage where they can build up their brand.
It’s always the right price when you book your hotel accommodation for MCE through GETA ltd. We have access to all the best hotels in Milan, Italy and work with budgets of all sizes. We’re the place where you come to keep expenses low. You want to be close to the exhibition grounds? We present you with a list of hotels close to Fiera Milano whether they’re well serviced by public transport or within walking distance.
Why Your Visit Is Worth It
MCE takes place once every two years, which makes attendance less cost-heavy. This is welcome news for smaller companies who can’t commit to an annual event. At the same time, companies are launched in front of serious buyers. The result a high number of direct sales in a short amount of time:
- 2300+ international exhibitors showcase;
- 162,000+ international trade visitors visit;
- 54 countries represented;
- 85% satisfaction rate among exhibitors;
MCE follows a biannual schedule and editions are normally held during the start of September at Fiera Milano. The international exhibition has been an active part of Milan’s event calendar since 1960 and is often the first place where new concepts and cutting-edge technology debut for the world to see. As far as products go, you have the entire value chain under one roof. We’re talking solar power equipment, HVAC, fuels for biomass heating, insulation technology, biomass plants, pellets, water treatment, filters, fluid tanks, fuels, fume hoods, gaskets, gauges, geothermal power plants. Programming lasts for a total of four days and you have access to conferences and talks. The events you certainly can’t afford to miss are the BIM Forum and the series of workshops for Energy Efficiency 4.0.
Who Are You Going to Meet?
Exhibitors are often suppliers, manufacturers and service providers across many fields within the housing industry. They’re nearly even split between native brands and international companies in favor of Italian companies. Some of the names you might encounter include ABN Pipe Systems, 2 Emme Clima, AACO Manufacturing and AAA International Holding Company. Visitors come from a variety of fields themselves. You get to meet professionals from agencies, installation and maintenance, shops and showrooms, universities and schools. Of course, where will we be without buyers and purchase managers. Visitors report a high satisfaction rate in the high 90s and many also commit to return for the next edition.
MCE - Mostra Convegno Expocomfort 2020
08.09.2020 - 11.09.2020
Cancelled because of COVID 19
13.03.2018 - 16.03.2018
How to get to MCE
from Milan Central Station - too far away
from Malpensa Airport - too far away
from Milan Central Station - 38 min car ride (17.4km)
from Malpensa Airport 39 min ride
By Public Transport
from Milano Centrale Railway Station take an RV train (2024 Torino Porta Nuova) fro 9 min to Rho Fiera Milano Station and then walk another 12 min
from Malpensa Airport there is no suitable transportation